For many reasons, your organisation needs a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Risk Management framework, for example for regulatory requirements (e.g. direct/indirect APRA compliance), to meet customer expectations, for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), to meet industry standards (e.g. ISO) and/or to achieve a better (Business Interruption) Insurance arrangement.
This 1.5 week comprehensive program in Sydney (Australia) has the building blocks you need to get your organisation (and your CV!) up to the global standards. Choose all components, or just 1 or 2!
This program includes the latest best practice tips, templates and methodologies in the area of Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Risk Management and is delivered by a worldwide expert consultant on the topics.
Optional components (combination discounts apply)
30 July – 1 August 2014: Risk Manager 2.5-day ISO31000 course course
- incl PECB exam
4-6 August 2014: Business Continuity practical 3-day workshop
7+8 August 2014: Business Continuity 2-day ISO22301 Foundation course
- incl PECB exam
These ISO standards are rapidly becoming the default world standard in Business Continuity Management and Risk Management. Key benefits of choosing us as your provider:
- The examination is provided by the
international PECB certification body (not just a local training company)
- . Your certificates are recognised wherever you may travel in the world, and by multinational companies, and the PECB institute is ANSI certified.
- The training delivered by an
international expert trainer
- from Business As Usual, who has implemented BCM across 4 continents and delivers courses in an engaging way ensuring an optimum learning experience.
What clients say
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained a lot of useful information, which I have been able to put to good use. I would recommend the course to other Bank colleagues who need to have a good understanding on Business Continuity Management.”
- – P. Scholefield – Bendigo & Adelaide Bank
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and am looking forward to applying the framework and methodology. My expectations were met 100%
- – N. Niemand – Datacom
“Thanks Rinske, I thought the course was brilliant and I also leant a lot from the discussions with the other participants… This is a very useful secondary benefit of the course.”
- R. Evans – Snowy Hydro Ltd
“Thank you for making the course a really fantastic learning experience.”
- P. Mattiuzzo – IBM Consultant
“Thanks for the great course. Your format, delivery and content are excellent. You have obviously invested many hours into development, and your real world examples from your (very) extensive experience add heaps. I learnt a lot. Some of which I’ve already utilised. Thanks again!”
- P. Howley – World Vision Australia
Get trained by the best…
- Trainer trained 1000+ individuals across Australasia, Europe and Africa
- Assisted as a consultant 100+ companies with their Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management challenges
- Presents at conferences globally, totaling 10,000+ delegates
Get ready for the real Business Continuity and Risk Management challenges at work…
- Learn from delegates across different disciplines and industries
- Benefit from this program which was developed in accordance with global industry guidelines and Government standards
- Earn CEAP points and/or get assistance with international associations’ membership levels (BCI, DRII/CBCP, other – actual points depend on individual circumstances)
We are proud to report that 99% of our delegates who have participated in the certification courses and taken the exams since we’ve started hosting them, have passed the exam and obtained the internationally acclaimed ISO22301 or ISO31000 certificates. Become one of them!
Benefits of a proper Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Risk Management framework
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Achieving insurance premium discounts
- Gaining competitive advantage when responding to Requests for Tender/Proposal (RfPs)
- Reducing risks, and improving the capability of your organisation to continue critical activities “no matter what”
- Providing shareholders, customers, employees, 3rd parties and general public with confidence in your business
- Ensuring common terminology/language about BCM/DR/Risk across your organisation
- Enhancing motivation of your teams to perform well in regards to BC/DR testing
- Increase control over BC/DR/Risk Management processes and improve ability to measure progress.
Sydney (Australia): 30 July – 8 August 2014
For any in-house options and international dates of this program anywhere in the world, submit the form below.
Workshops in other cities in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe and Asia are held at request.
Ready to enrol?
We are an authorised PECB training provider since 2012.
Signup for our Newsletter