Get personally certified in the world’s leading ISO standards on Risk, Information Security, Supply Chain Security and Business Continuity
8 – 19 July 2019 (4 optional modules of 2.5 days each) / See all information here.
Super practical multi-faculty 2-week program at the start of European summer 2019
Learn from corporate and academic (incl international) guest speakers, how to protect an organisation against flood, cyber, supply chain, aviation, chemical and other risks, and achieve better Business Continuity.
This annual Summer Course is always refreshed with the latest best practice and case studies. It’s the perfect way to familiarise yourself with real-life business risks, and how to implement controls to reduce their impact and likelihood.
Week 1 of this special program features the popular world standard on Risk Management (ISO 31000) and Business Continuity (ISO 22301) including a disaster drill exercise that enhances participants’ scenario planning skills.
Week 2 covers Information Security Management (ISO 27001) and Supply Chain Security (ISO 28000) including cyber crime case studies and a data breach simulation game.
The ISO exams are governed by the world wide established Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), providing you with the latest international credentials after passing the exam and getting global certification.
* To earn the full 3 ECT points, full 2-week attendance and a case study postprogram are required.
What past participants say
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained a lot of useful information, which I have been able to put to good use. I would recommend the course to colleagues who need to have a good understanding on Business Continuity Management.” – corporate participant
“I loved the course and am looking forward to applying the framework and methodology. My expectations were met 100% – Head of Risk, banking sector
“Thanks, I thought the course was brilliant and I also learnt a lot from the discussions with the other participants… This is a very useful secondary benefit of the course.” – TU Delft professor
“Thank you for making the course a really fantastic learning experience.” – Business Continuity Manager
“Thanks for the great course. Your format, delivery and content are excellent. You have obviously invested many hours into development, and your real world examples from your (very) extensive experience add heaps. I learnt a lot. Some of which I’ve already utilised. Thanks again!” – Security Consultant
At the TU Delft Risk Management Summer Course, the following subjects will be highlighted:
- Risk and Crisis Communication
- Business Continuity & Contingency Planning ‘best practice’
- Supply Chain Security / Risk
- Simulation games
- Flood Risks including forecasting
- Aviation Risks including examples and case studies
- Cyber Risk
- World-class experts sharing their specialised knowledge
- ISO 31000 & ISO 22301 & ISO 27001 & ISO 28000 global standardscovered in detail
- Exam training and optional ISO exams (Foundation and/or Lead).
- ISO 22301 (Business Continuity)
- ISO 31000 (Risk Management)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security)
- ISO 28000 (Supply Chain Security)
- 3 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) points
- The ISO exams are governed by the globally established Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), providing you with the leading international credentials after passing the exam and getting global certification!
Send an email for more information to Astrid (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the University of Technology, Delft, the Netherlands
See all information here.
For any in-house options and international dates of this program anywhere in the world, submit an enquiry. Workshops in other cities in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe, Latin America and Asia are held at request.