Get personally certified in the world’s leading ISO standards on Risk, Security and Business Continuity
Mon 9 – Wed 18 July 2018
Learn from corporate and academic (incl international) guest speakers, how to protect an organisation against flood, cyber attacks, supply chain, aviation, chemical and other risks, and achieve better Business Continuity. The annual TU Delft Risk Management Summer Course is always refreshed with the latest best practice and case studies. It’s the perfect way to familiarise yourself with real-life business risks, and how to implement controls to reduce their impact and likelihood. This hands-on multi-faculty program is being held at the start of summer 2018.
Whether or not you have experience in Risk Management, we offer exams for all levels and none of these have a formal prerequisite.
We will discuss generic Risk Management and Business Continuity principles, hear from international guest speakers on a range of relevant threats and study the ISO 31000, ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 standards. This special program features the globally popular, world standards on Risk Management (ISO 31000), Information/Cyber Security (ISO 27001) and Business Continuity (ISO 22301).
We will also touch on Supply Chain Security (ISO 28000) and Risk Assessment/Analysis Methodologies (including self-study exam options).
Bookings and payments via Monique Pijls at TBM.
This summer course includes the latest practical methodologies and research shared by corporate and academic speakers. Key elements of the program are presented by:
- TPM: Prof. Dr. Ir. Pieter van Gelder
- IDE: Prof. Mr. Dr. Ir. Sicco Santema
- Ir. Rinske Geerlings, MD of Business As Usual (Australia), TUD Alumnus of 2012
What past participants say
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained a lot of useful information, which I have been able to put to good use. I would recommend the course to colleagues who need to have a good understanding on Business Continuity Management.” – corporate participant.
“I loved the course and am looking forward to applying the framework and methodology. My expectations were met 100% – PhD student
“Thanks, I thought the course was brilliant and I also learnt a lot from the discussions with the other participants… This is a very useful secondary benefit of the course.” – TU Delft staff
“Thank you for making the course a really fantastic learning experience.” – PhD student
“Thanks for the great course. Your format, delivery and content are excellent. You have obviously invested many hours into development, and your real world examples from your (very) extensive experience add heaps. I learnt a lot. Some of which I’ve already utilised. Thanks again!” – TU Delft Graduate
The course program
At the TU Delft Risk Management Summer Course, the following subjects will be highlighted:
- Risk and Crisis Communication
- Business Continuity & Contingency Planning ‘best practice’
- Supply Chain Security / Risk
- Simulation games
- Flood Risks including forecasting
- Aviation Risks including examples and case studies
- Cyber Risk
- World-class experts sharing their specialised knowledge
- ISO 31000 & ISO 22301 & ISO 27001 global standardscovered in detail
- Exam training and optional ISO exams (Foundation and/or Advanced).
- ISO 31000 (Risk Management)
- ISO 22301 (Business Continuity)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security)
- 3 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) points
- The ISO exams are governed by the globally established Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), providing you with the hottest international credentials after passing the exam and getting global certification!
Register or send an email for more information: email@example.com
Download the brochure here.
For any in-house options and international dates of this program anywhere in the world, submit an enquiry. Workshops in other cities in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe, Latin America and Asia are held at request.