“Best Business Continuity training course I have attended. Rinske was knowledgeable, patient, and provided thought-provoking exercises and examples. Many Thanks.” – Australian Research Council
14 – 16 March 2018: Sydney/Melbourne (Australia), 5 – 6 April 2018: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 12 – 14 April 2018: Nairobi (Kenya)
If you’re keen to certify your skills, join the 3-day course including ISO 22301 exam. This ISO standard is the world standard on Business Continuity. The examination is provided by the international certification body and facilitated by Business As Usual.
Note that ***lifetime PECB certification*** is included in our fee if you pass the exam.
Planning for a disaster; the Business Continuity Management (BCM) & Disaster Recovery (DR) course is an extremely practical course. It provides you with a range of templates and real-life examples to enable you to develop an easy-to-maintain, holistic and user-friendly Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that helps you to continue business ‘no matter what’. In fact, during the workshop, you will create part of your organisation’s BCP. This course has excellent take-away value.
- Super practical, whilst developed in accordance with global industry guidelines and Government standards
- Certification exam included (ISO 22301 PECB Foundation)
- Earn CEAP points and/or get assistance with international certification (BCI, DRII/CBCP)
- Business Continuity, Business Continuity Plan, Business Continuity Methodology, IT Business Continuity, Business Continuity Template, BCM Processes
- Risk Management, Business Impact Analyse, Recovery Plan and Contingency Planning in one course.
- Disaster Recovery Plan, DRP recovery, it DRP, DR Processes
- Expert guidance whilst documenting your actual plans during the course
- FREE soft copies of practical BCP/DR templates used during the course
- A partially populated BCP for your organisation, developed during course group work
Get ready for the real BCP challenges at work
- Play the “BCP team building” board game
- Role-play the challenge of getting buy-in across the organisation
- Learn from delegates across different disciplines and industries
- Rinske Geerlings trained 1000+ individuals across Australasia, Europe and Africa
- Assisted as a consultant 100+ companies with their Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Information Security and Risk Management challenges
- Presents at conferences globally, totalling 10,000+ delegates
The 3-day workshop assists anyone who has some involvement in BCM/DR – whether from BCM, Risk, IT, HR, Compliance, Operations or other business areas – to increase their knowledge.
You will also get guidance to prepare for the ISO22301 exam (which is held on day 3 in the afternoon), including sample questions.
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for more information: +61 (0) 2 8006 2884! We’re here to help!
- 14 – 16 March 2018: Sydney/Melbourne (Australia). Click here to sign up for this training!
- 5 – 6 April 2018: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). Click here to sign up for this training!
- 12 – 14 April 2018: Nairobi (Kenya). Click here to sign up for this training!
For any in-house options and international dates of this program anywhere in the world, submit an enquiry. Workshops in other cities in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe, Latin America and Asia are held at request.