Development and improvement of BCP, Risk Management and InfoSec processes
Business As Usual coaches your staff responsible for BCP/DR, Risk Management and/or Information/Cyber Security with improving/revamping/developing processes, as appropriate by using Business As Usual templates and/or in house training.
Senior Exec/Board briefings and presentations
Business As Usual can assists with board presentations and execurive briefings within your organisation, in order to get the business case approvedand your senior management team to understand and buy into the processes of BCM/BCP, Information Security and/or broader Risk Management.
Regular involvement with business groups and running practical workshops form the basis of Business As Usual’s ‘best-practice’ approach.
Highly interactive workshops ‘serious gaming’ techniques
We utilise a number of world-class games and workshop scripts, developed over 12+ years, which are an essential and integral part of our methodology. Our BCP rehearsals/tests are stacked with practical tools to make them realistic and fun. Contact us to explore the best ideas for your organisation.
‘What’s your plan if it hits the fan?’
Business As Usual helps you continue the time-critical parts of your business ‘no matter what’
We provide Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, InfoSec and Risk Management (incl ISO22301, ISO31000, ISO27001) training programs and practical implementation services, templates and frameworks, in the areas of:
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Risk Management
- Disaster Recovery (DR) Management including DR test facilitation/review
- BCM exercises/rehearsals (i.e. boardroom style simulation tests)
- Audit preparation and BCP/IT Health Checks (HB221/292, COBIT, APRA CPS232/SPS232, ISO22301, BS25999 ISO31000, ISO27001)
- Pandemic Planning of SMEs and larger corporates
- Organisational buy-in and awareness of BCP/DR/Risk Management
- Integration with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Business Process Improvement
- Clients benefit from our global consultancy experience across Information Technology, Government, (Central) Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Utility, Education, Transport and other sectors, across Australasia, Europe and Africa.
Compliance with Government regulations and standards is facilitated by specialised pre-audit (including APRA) assessment, consulting and training services, which have been developed in accordance with the APRA Standard GPS222/APS232/CPS232/SPS232 (financial industry), British Standard BS25999, ISO22399/22301/31000 and Australian Standard HB221/292/5050.
APRA Audits, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
An increasing awareness of BCM, Disaster Recovery (DR) and Risk Management and the emergence of related regulations is seen globally across industries. In Australia, since April 2005, all Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions (ADIs), i.e. Australian banks and general insurance companies, must comply with – and are audited according to – a new APRA (Australian Prudential Regulation Authority) standard in regards to their Business Continuity Planning (BCP) capability. Life insurers and Super funds are also being regulated since 2012/13 according to the APRA Standards CPS232 and SPS232.