Risk Management training including ISO 31000 Certification
“Thanks for the great course. Your format, delivery and content are excellent. You have obviously invested many hours into development, and your real world examples from your (very) extensive experience add heaps. I learnt a lot. Some of which I’ve already utilised. Thanks again!” – P. Howley – World Vision Australia
About the training
If you’re keen to certify your skills, join the 2-day course including ISO 31000 exam. For many reasons, your organisation needs a proper Risk Management (RM) framework and practices, for example for regulatory requirements (e.g. direct/indirect APRA, Government compliance), to meet customer expectations, for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), to meet industry standards (e.g. ISO) and/or to achieve a better/cheaper insurance arrangement.
The ISO 31000 standard is the world standard on Risk Management. The examination is provided by the international certification body and facilitated by Business As Usual. Note that ***lifetime PECB certification*** is included in our fee if you pass the exam.
Whether or not you have experience in Risk Management, we offer courses for all levels and none of these have a formal prerequisite.
- Super practical, whilst developed in accordance with global industry guidelines and Government standards
- Certification exam included (ISO 31000 PECB Foundation)
- Earn CEAP points and/or get assistance with international certification (BCI, DRII/CBCP)
- Learn from delegates across different disciplines and industries
Benifits of a proper Risk Management Framework
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Achieving insurance premium discounts
- Gaining competitive advantage when responding to Requests for Tender
- Reducing risks by improving the selection of appropriate controls
- Providing shareholders, customers, employees, 3rd parties and general public with confidence in your business
- Ensuring common terminology/language about Risk across your organisation
- Enhancing motivation of your teams to perform well in regards to Risk Management documentation
- Increase control over the Risk Management process and improve ability to measure progress.
- Expert guidance whilst working on your actual RM process during the workshop
- FREE soft copies of practical Risk Management templates used during the course
- Rinske Geerlings trained 1000+ individuals across Australasia, Europe and Africa
- Assisted as a consultant 100+ companies with their Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Information Security and Risk Management challenges
- Presents at conferences globally, totaling 10,000+ delegates
The 2-day course assists anyone who has some involvement in Risk Management – whether from BCM, Risk, IT, HR, Compliance, Operations or other business areas – to increase their knowledge. You will also get guidance in preparing for the ISO31000 Foundation exam. The exam is governed by the PECB and lasts 1 hour in the afternoon of day 2.
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for more information: +61 (0) 2 8006 2884. We’re here to help!
- 30 November – 2 December 2017: Sydney/Melbourne (Australia). Click here to sign up for this training!
- 19 – 21 March 2018: Sydney/Melbourne (Australia). Click here to sign up for this training!
For any in-house options and international dates of this program anywhere in the world, submit an enquiry. Workshops in other cities in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe, Latin America and Asia are held at request.