Advanced Business Continuity Training – including optional ISO 22301 Lead Auditor and/or Lead Implementer certification exam
“Thanks for the great course. Your format, delivery and content are excellent. You have obviously invested many hours into development, and your real world examples from your (very) extensive experience add heaps. I learnt a lot. Some of which I’ve already utilised. Thanks again!” – P. Howley – World Vision Australia
About the training
Do you have experience in Business Continuity Management (BCM)? Are you looking for a way to advance your skill set in BCM? This training is designed for people working in a role incorporating some form of Business Continuity activity, and is the fastest way to advance your skills! This course is the next step up from your foundation level, and will take your knowledge to a higher height. Our Lead Implementer & Lead Auditor Business Continuity Course is super practical, based on 20+ years of experience and 99% of the students taking our classes pass the exam!
During this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices in optimising your Business Continuity Management process and will provide a framework that allows your organisation to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events. Based on practical exercises, you will also become competent to manage an ISO 22301 audit program, audit team, communication with customers and conflict resolution.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of the Business Continuity Management process, you can sit for one or both exams on the last day, and apply for an international PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead or Master level certification.
Lead Implementer certification provides evidence of your practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22301 in an organisation.
Lead Auditor certification provides evidence of the necessary expertise to perform a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) audit by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques.
Should you choose to take both exams, and if you have the minimum experience requirements, you would also be able to apply for the Master Level PECB ISO 22301 certification.
- Developed in accordance with global industry guidelines and Government standards
- Earn CEAP points and/or get assistance with international certification (BCI, DRII/CBCP)
- Business Continuity, Business Continuity Plan, Business Continuity Methodology, IT Business Continuity, Business Continuity Template, BCM Processes
- Optional ISO22301 Foundation PECB certification exam including lifetime (free!) recertification if you pass and/or
- Optional ISO22301 PECB Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor exam including 1st year certification if you pass
- Risk Management, Business Impact Analyse, Recovery Plan and Contingency Planning in one course.
- Disaster Recovery Plan, DRP recovery, it DRP, DR Processes
- Expert guidance whilst documenting your actual plans during the course
- FREE soft copies of practical BCP/DR templates used during the course
- A partially populated BCP for your organisation, developed during course group work
Get ready for the real BCP challenges at work
- Play the “BCP team building” boardgame
- Role-play the challenge of getting buy-in across the organisation
- Learn from delegates across different disciplines and industries
- Rinske Geerlings trained 1000+ individuals across Australasia, Europe and Africa
- Assisted as a consultant 100+ companies with their Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Information Security and Risk Management challenges
- Presents at conferences globally, totalling 10,000+ delegates
The 3-day workshop assists anyone who has some involvement in BCM/DR – whether from BCM, Risk, IT, HR, Compliance, Operations or other business areas – to increase their knowledge.
You will also get guidance to prepare for the ISO22301 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer exam (which is held on day 3 in the afternoon), including sample questions.
Feel free to send us an e-mail: email@example.com, or call us for more information: +61 (0) 2 8006 2884! We’re here to help!
Dates and location
- 20 – 22 December 2017: Bangkok (Thailand) Click here to sign up for this training!
- 23 – 25 January 2018: Dubai (UAE). Click here to sign up for this training!
For any in-house options and international dates of this program anywhere in the world, submit an enquiry. Workshops in other cities in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe, Latin America and Asia are held at request.