For many reasons, your organisation needs a IT Disaster Recovery process and Risk Management framework, for example for regulatory requirements (e.g. direct/indirect Bank Negara compliance), to meet customer expectations, for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), to meet industry standards (e.g. ISO) and/or to achieve a better (Business Interruption) Insurance arrangement.
This 2-part program in Kuala Lumpur has all the building blocks you need to get your business up to best practice and the world standard ISO31000 for Risk Management. Choose both components, or just 1.
This program includes the latest best practice tips, templates and methodologies in the area of Disaster Recovery (DR) and Risk Management and is delivered by a worldwide expert consultant on the topics.
5 June 2015: 1-day IT Disaster Recovery Masterclass
- incl ITIL and COBIT best practice templates and frameworks
8+9 June 2015: Risk Manager 2-day course incl ISO31000 exam
- This ISO standard is rapidly becoming the default world standard in Risk Management.
Key benefits of choosing us
The examination is provided by the international PECB certification body (not just a local training company)
Your certificate is recognised wherever you may travel in the world, and by multinational companies, and the PECB institute is ANSI certified
The training delivered by an international expert trainer from Business As Usual, who have implemented DR and Risk Management as well as Business Continuity across 4 continents.
What clients say
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained a lot of useful information, which I have been able to put to good use. I would recommend the course to other Bank colleagues who need to have a good understanding on Business Continuity Management.”
- – P. Scholefield – Bendigo & Adelaide Bank
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and am looking forward to applying the framework and methodology. My expectations were met 100%
- – N. Niemand – Datacom
“Thanks Rinske, I thought the course was brilliant and I also leant a lot from the discussions with the other participants… This is a very useful secondary benefit of the course.”
- R. Evans – Snowy Hydro Ltd
“Thank you for making the course a really fantastic learning experience.”
- P. Mattiuzzo – IBM Consultant
“Thanks for the great course. Your format, delivery and content are excellent. You have obviously invested many hours into development, and your real world examples from your (very) extensive experience add heaps. I learnt a lot. Some of which I’ve already utilised. Thanks again!”
- P. Howley – World Vision Australia
Get trained by the best…
- Trainer trained 1000+ individuals across Australasia, Europe and Africa
- Assisted as a consultant 100+ companies with their Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management challenges
- Presents at conferences globally, totaling 10,000+ delegates
Get ready for the real Disaster Recovery and Risk Management challenges at work…
- Learn from delegates across different disciplines and industries
- Benefit from this program which was developed in accordance with global industry guidelines and Government standards
- Earn CEAP points and/or get assistance with international associations’ membership levels (BCI, DRII/CBCP, other – actual points depend on individual circumstances)
We are proud to report that 99% of our delegates who have participated in the certification courses and taken the exams since we’ve started hosting them, have passed the exam and obtained the internationally acclaimed ISO31000 certificates. Become one of them!
Benefits of a proper Disaster Recovery and Risk Management framework
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Achieving insurance premium discounts
- Gaining competitive advantage when responding to Requests for Tender/Proposal (RfPs)
- Reducing risks, and improving the capability of your organisation to continue critical activities “no matter what”
- Providing shareholders, customers, employees, 3rd parties and general public with confidence in your business
- Ensuring common terminology/language about DR/Risk across your organisation
- Enhancing motivation of your teams to perform well in regards to DR testing
- Increase control over DR/Risk Management processes and improve ability to measure progress.
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia): 5, 8 and 9 Sept 2014
For any in-house options and international dates of this program anywhere in the world, submit the form below.
Workshops in other cities in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe and Asia are held at request.
We are an authorised PECB training provider since 2012.
Ready to enrol?Browse our upcoming Training & Events
Please fill in the fields below
Signup for our Newsletter